Meta Ideas
Friday, July 23, 2004
 
Back home
Well, I'm back to the House of Unfinished Projects. It's been a long time since my last post - almost one year! But since then I've been out of the Net, working at some entirely unrelated business; I had no Internet connectivity at my office, and I had to resort to LAN houses for my web surfing. I had no time for blogging at this time.

Now, I'm back online. I'm still looking for the perfect blogging solution - something like a 'personal knowledge management' framework, where I can post comments, articles, short notes, rants, and etc. I like Kuroshin's community-oriented style, but it lacks a lot of the tools that I want. The same goes for Blogger. On the other hand, I implemented my own personal Wiki on my own PC; it's not available for the public, but it's helping me put my own notes in perspective.

Well, that's enough for now. Now I need to go back to my real projects...
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Ever had some strange idea that you think was neat... but never had the time to think it all properly? And what when you want to resume working on the subject... but can't remember exactly where did you stop, or even what was that great insight that you was so enthusiast about just a few days ago? Well, then you know what this blog is about - good ideas that need to be written somewhere; projects that deserve to be shared, if only to be saved from forgetfulness.

ARCHIVES
09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003 / 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003 / 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 / 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 / 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 /


Powered by Blogger